- Confidential Document Shredding
- Non-paper Shredding (Hard Drives as well)
- Bins & Security Containers
- Environmental Responsibility
- Community Shred Events
- Frequently Asked Questions
Federal Laws state you MUST destroy confidential documents on a regular basis. “Regular basis” can mean different things to different companies. Some companies generate enough paper to justify Weekly shredding service while others only need to shred once or twice per year. If your company needs shredding on a regular, recurring schedule then Mohave Shred can help. If you need Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly shredding service not a problem. No business or company is too large or too small for Mohave Shred.
- We provide locking executive cabinets free of charge
Executive Cabinets hold about 100 lbs. of paper or roughly 3 standard size bankers’ boxes.
- We provide locking security bins free of charge
Security bins hold 200 lbs. & 300 lbs. of paper or roughly 7 to 10 standard size bankers’ boxes.
- Available weekly or monthly
- Certificate of Destruction issued with every shred
- Mohave County’s Only Certified Secure Destruction Specialist, CSDS
Mohave Shred offers One-Time confidential document destruction services to the home or business.
- Periodic purges, year-end file turn overs, and facility moves can be scheduled on a call-in basis.
- Material does not have to be stored in our security containers to be destroyed. However, if you need storage bins Mohave Shred provides them FREE of charge during your purge.
- No job is too small. Whether it is two boxes or two thousand boxes We can do the job.
- Our equipment is extremely fast and efficient. It can shred up-to 3,500 pounds per hour.
- Free quotes for large purge services.