On-site shredding for any size business
From an entire building of data storage to a single file drawer of dated documents, no job is too large or too small for Mohave Shred.
Call our office at (855) 704-4121 or use our SCHEDULE REQUEST to arrange an appointment. Let us know if it is a one-time purge or a regularly scheduled service call. Here is our On-site shredding process:
- Place your papers into a locking Mohave Shred bin or console.
- At your convenience we come to you. A friendly, bonded, uniformed Mohave Shred driver arrives at your business to collect your papers for shredding and transports them outside to our truck.
- Each container is securely placed into the bin lift device, where it is quickly and securely lifted, and tipped into the shredding system.
- Our state-of-the-art trucks shred everything on-site in a matter of minutes – right down to the last staple. Customers are always welcome to watch all or part of the shredding process via video camera on the truck.
- Mohave Shred hauls away the shredded remains to a certified recycling plant.
- After each service visit, Mohave Shred will give you a Certified Mohave Shred Certificate of Destruction.
Locations We Serve
- Mohave County Including Kingman
- Bullhead City
- Lake Havasu City
- Laughlin, NV