Looking for Secure Document Destruction & Paper Shredding Services?
Security and confidentiality is the name of the game when it comes to shredding services. Strict laws and regulations are now in place to penalize companies that do not follow established rules when it comes to handling sensitive information from both internal (employee information, trade secrets, etc) and external (customers finances, medical records, etc) sources.
With this in mind, over the years our procedures have evolved to meet the needs surrounding the confidentiality of every customer’s information that we store, scan, or destroy. Shaped by compliance with the HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley Acts (among others), you can rest assured that your information will be treated with the utmost care by our trained and uniformed professionals.
Starting with an unbroken chain-of-custody from the time we pick up the material to the time it arrives at the facility, our system incorporates barcode scanning of your specific container until the moment when the material is shredded. Video surveillance and locking containers round out the precautions, as external threats can be mitigated by effective checks and practices.
Mohave Shredding provides full-service document shredding and media destruction services to the Mohave region.
- One-Time Document Shredding or Purge
- Recurring Shredding on Schedule
- Residential or Home Office Shredding
- Drop Off Shredding Locations
- Hard Drive & Media Shredding
- Bins & Security Containers
Recurring Shred Services
Federal Laws state you MUST destroy confidential documents on a regular basis. “Regular basis” can mean different things to different companies. Some companies generate enough paper to justify Weekly shredding service while others only need to shred once or twice per year. If your company needs shredding on a regular, recurring schedule, Mohave Shred can help. If you need Weekly, bi-weekly or monthly shredding service not a problem. No business or company is too large or too small for Mohave Shred.
- We provide locking executive cabinets free of charge
Executive Cabinets hold about 100 lbs. of paper or roughly 3 standard size bankers’ boxes.
- We provide locking security bins free of charge
Security bins hold 200 lbs. & 300 lbs. of paper or roughly 7 to 10 standard size bankers’ boxes.
- Available weekly or monthly
- Certificate of Destruction issued with every shred
- Mohave County’s Only Certified Secure Destruction Specialist, CSDS
One-Time Shred Service
Mohave Shred offers One-Time confidential document destruction services to the home or business.
- Periodic purges, year-end file turn overs, and facility moves can be scheduled on a call-in basis.
- Material does not have to be stored in our security containers to be destroyed. However, if you need storage bins Mohave Shred provides them FREE of charge during your purge.
- No job is too small. Whether it is two boxes or two thousand boxes We can do the job.
- Our equipment is extremely fast and efficient. It can shred up-to 3,500 pounds per hour.
- Free quotes for large purge services.
Request A Quote
New Scheduled Shred Customers Your First Recurring Shred is FREE! One-Time Purge Customers Your Next Shred is 20% Off!